Watch all the AIB videos on our YouTube Video Channel.
Everyone loves to share their AIB experiences and you can watch their videos on YouTube.
Be Part of the YouTube Video Contest
Post a video of your community's involvement with America in Bloom for a chance to win $1500! Any past or present AIB participant is eligible. The length should be between 2 to 3 minutes, and the video must be uploaded to YouTube (www.youtube.com
). The submission deadline is August 26.
Suggested Video Contents
- Benefits of AIB involvement
- Before and after photos/videos
- Perceived economic benefits of AIB to the community
- Elements that can be used for grants, promotion, or marketing
Judges will Evaluate Each Video on These Elements
- Effectiveness of summarizing the benefits of AIB
- Effectiveness in achieving the goal(s) of the video
- Use of the video in promoting the community
- Number of views
- Video quality
Let Us Know About Your YouTube Video
To be eligible for the award, send an e-mail to America in Bloom email@example.com. Please submit the following information:
- Web link to your YouTube video
- Contact person’s name
- Contact person’s community and state
- Contact person’s e-mail
- Contact person’s phone number
Finalists will be featured and the winner announced at the Symposium & Awards. You do not have to be present to win.