YouTube Video Award – Vote Now!
VOTE NOW for your favorite video: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F88BBGY.
The winner will be announced on September 30.
RULES FOR VIDEO SUBMISSION
Post a video of your community’s involvement with America in Bloom for a chance to win $1500! Any past or present AIB participant is eligible.
There will be TWO awards this year: A committee-selected award winner that will get $1,500; and the People’s Choice Award, which has no cash prize but comes with plenty of bragging rights.
Thank you to Neal Mast Greenhouses for sponsoring the award.
Overall rules for ALL videos:
- Video is due August 25.
- Video must be posted to YouTube.
- Video must be no more than 3 minutes.
- NOTE: Only videos that have the required content (shown below) will be considered for the cash prize.
- All videos are eligible for the People’s Choice award.
- Only videos from current or previous AIB communities are eligible.
To be eligible for the $1,500 prize:
- Mayor or government leader included with speaking role.
- Video must contain at least one statement that shares “The #1 reason why other communities should get involved in America in Bloom.”
Suggested additional content for videos:
- How America in Bloom encourages community involvement and volunteerism.
- Additional benefits of AIB involvement to the community.
- What makes your community uniquely “You.”
- Perceived economic benefits of the community’s “In Bloom” efforts.
To be eligible for the award, send an e-mail to America in Bloom at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit the following information by August 25:
- Web link to your YouTube video
- Contact person’s name
- Contact person’s community and state
- Contact person’s e-mail
- Contact person’s phone number
Finalists will be featured and the winner announced during the AIB Symposium and Awards Celebration. You do not have to be present to win.
See Previous Winning Videos